Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
We do this by encouraging social contact and developing projects that can help to foster integration and bring cultural and economic benefits to both Scotland and Kenya in general. We are a non-political, non-religious organisation committed to serve Kenyans in Scotland regardless of , religion, age, sex, handicap, disability, immigration and marital status.
- We address the welfare, educational, cultural, and development needs of Kenyan communities living in Scotland.
- We prepare individuals with appropriate advice, information and personal skills so that they can maximise their full potential and feel valued members of the society.
- We work with other organisations to advocate on issues that affect Kenyan communities living in Scotland.
- We live in a homogenous community where we appreciate another’s heritage and cultural background.
- We make a positive difference in lives of others by engaging and encouraging voluntary and charitable activities.
- We promote health and fitness and help combat obesity which is a growing problem in Scotland.
- We create a culture that respects and values each other’s differences.
We assist Kenyans to participate in local activities and local community planning procedures.
We organise events, seminars so that we can bring people together.
We highlight the experience of African people living in Scotland.
- We organise sessions on Anti-social behaviour, Drugs and Alcohol.
- We organise cooking sessions.
- We organise physical activities, e.g. walking, jogging, football and running.
Young and upcoming athletes aged 18-26 can spend a couple of months in Kenya, volunteering in Children`s Homes and Athletes training camps.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.